Realistic and Wonderful World of Iron Man

             This is pretty much what it sounds like, me with no time and a million reasons why Iron Man should be real. Anyway let's talk about something that bothers me only a tiny bit in the marvel MCU, it's the fact that New York City is in like every comic and in the movies and yet spiderman and all these other heroes never run into each other. Now I understand different companies have the rights to some heroes and that's why.... I am okay with that, what I don't like is when say in Thor 2 london was under attack are you really certain Tony Stark was just watching on his LED tv? No Iron man and all the others would have been right there as the Avengers. Anyway that's my tiny beef with the movies but I would like an Iron Man 4 movie to come out but we'll see I doubt there's anything in the plans with the way Robert Downey jr. gets the largest acting paycheck in the world (Congrats by the way! :D) but I can hope.
Realistic and Wonderful World of Iron Man Realistic and Wonderful World of Iron Man Reviewed by Hopper on 8:30 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.