Bungie and Marvel

What a combo this could be my friends. Imagine a wonderful game like destiny with all the marvel heros in classic comic costumes and cinematic costumes, it could be a battle against heros and you could have the option of playing the villan. I think that if you look at the amazing accomishments between Marvel and Bungie you might see what I see......a REALLY awesome set of people who could make a game to satisfy a lot of people. Bungie is a great game company, that with all its options and weapons and suits and who knows what else in their destiny game, which in my opinion makes me think why hasn't this union happened? Battlefront is probably Disney funded somewhere and it's only a matter of time before Disney and Marvel should say something like "hey let's make a cool marvel game." I don't know about you but I'd love to be Iron man and fight against Dr. Doom or even Spider-Man or any of the many other characters . A person can only hope that a forchan stream might show up and become big enough to make the big wigs think about such a thing. Anyway that's the end of my rant for now tell me what you guys think in the comments or even if you think of a better game combo.
Bungie and Marvel Bungie and Marvel Reviewed by Hopper on 10:58 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.