Pokemon of the MONTH?

Mew! That's right ladies and gents the pokemon of the month is Mew and I'm not giving it away but what I do have is the ability to tell you to get you butt off the couch and go to GameStop to get a card with a special code to get one. The card is okay looking and gets you a decent Mew but you will need to super train the little guy and if you have more than one game why not get multiples so you can have a team full of Mew. The best parts of getting this little guy is that he only knows pound and as Mew's go you can teach it any TM you want. I look forward to the powerhouse that will be my Mew and so should you. Also don't forget to get your Celebi next month and then the rest that follow over internet mystery gifts. Still no word on Pokemon Z and Go but I will post an article when I hear an official release date
Pokemon of the MONTH? Pokemon of the MONTH? Reviewed by Hopper on 4:40 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.