New Apple stuff

A large amount of features, a new iPad, iPhone, and iOS 9. The things they come up with at Apple.....gosh darn it! It's innovative and it's good. I'm not so sure about the whole force touch thing but I can tell you that the wonderous work of Apple seems promising again. Now on the aspect of the phone, it doesn't seem like the upgrade now phone plus I am always skeptical about their 5s or 6s. Solid numbers are the ones I tend to see the least bugs in and they get me to my next upgrade without a crack or flaw in the system. On the note of that new iPad, I'm sold and there is a great Apple pen coming out with it and it's looking beyond wonderful. Finally Apple makes a pen and a larger display for their device and I am pleased I recommend getting a billion of these iPads if you only want one ;)
New Apple stuff New Apple stuff Reviewed by Hopper on 6:39 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.